Moonlit Fairy Glade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm NOT SONIC AM I?!?!?!

3 posters

Go down

I'm NOT SONIC AM I?!?!?! Empty I'm NOT SONIC AM I?!?!?!

Post by HayleyRose06 Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:34 pm

Guys please help I'm so worried Sad Sad Crying or Very sad elephant My brother keeps telling me that my name looks like SONIC!! the freaking HEDGEHOG!!!!!! D: I don't want to be a hedgehog it's not as cute as a fairy!! Not that hedgehogs arent cute they are so so SOOOO cute in real life but not as cute as FAIRIES!! flower flower flower Sad What will happen to me if I become a hedgehog? Or.... A DOG?!?! LIke that Amy Rose character my brother keeps talking about!! I SWEAR I'm NOT a reference to the sonic games AT ALL!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked It was a COINCIDENCE and i didn't mean to look like a sonic fan Embarassed Shocked Embarassed Not that Sonic isn't cool because Amy Rose is in it and she's a girl which I think is soooo cute and she's PINK which is my FAVORITE color!!!!!! But I have never played a sonic game so I don't want to be a fake fan or get in trouble by the scary Sonic fans Sad Sad Sad Sad And have you SEEN the thief character?!! Rogue the bat.... she's a girl and you can tell because... she has really big... YOU KNOW!!!! Which is cool of her I think that's hot in a GIRL way and I'm not jealous or anything I just want you guys to know that I'm NOT Amy Rose I'm HAYLEY Rose ok!!! lol!
HayleyRose06
HayleyRose06

Aries Posts : 55

sunmer_shimmerlight98x likes this post

Back to top Go down

I'm NOT SONIC AM I?!?!?! Empty Re: I'm NOT SONIC AM I?!?!?!

Post by fairygurlz Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:59 pm

UR NOT SONICK!!!!
ur bother is just trying to be mean to you. (omg LOL bother, a misspelling but its acurate!!)
its just a coinsidince <3 i promise :3 plus amy is COOL and probably loves fairies. I think maybe she could totally be a fairy here in our garden Very Happy What a Face I love you
fairygurlz
fairygurlz

Taurus Posts : 49
Location : My mom said I'm not allowed to put anything here :(
Humor : Different from other girlz.

https://www.fairygurlzismahnayme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HayleyRose06 Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:26 pm

Ohmigod guys I'm so sorry for having a meltdown last night... XP It was late and I was having a panick attack! LOL! Of cOURSE I know I'm not actually Sonic. Or Amy Rose (even if she's cute and pink like me!). I was just worried because my brother keeps being mean about it. H'es not super nice but it's ok he's my brother and I love him Razz
HayleyRose06
HayleyRose06

Aries Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:15 pm

have you seen shadow the hedgehog? i think hes even cooler than the other ones but thats just my opinion though... he is super mysterious and cool
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Cancer Posts : 106
Humor : mysterious...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum