Moonlit Fairy Glade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi everyone!!!

+2
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx
6 posters

Go down

hi everyone!!! Empty hi everyone!!!

Post by xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:15 pm

hey yall just got my first laptop as an early xmas gift from my parents and found about this place and just HAD to make a account xD i saw everyone was introrducing themselves so i thought hmm i should make 1 to! so heres just a few things about meh!

name: ok so my name is actually victoria but you guyscan call me amy or amy lee bcuz thats what my friends call me and ive been told i look JUST like her so honestly it just makes more sense to call me amy but ya my name is actually victoria so ya and DONT make jokes about my name like calling me victorias secret or w/e bcuz this kid named grayson in my social studies class called me that and it wasnt funny and i dont even shop theyre bcuz i dont wear the color pink bcuz well...goth4lyfe! LOL

age: i just turned 13 in october!!!! so close to being able to get my permit yall!

hobbies: ok so im really into makeup and walgreens has this new eyeliner that ive been OBSESED WITH and so ya im trying to start a goth beauty vlog on youtube so if you guys have a account you def should follow when i start uploading more vids bcuz i think i could b famous on there 1 day even tho my mom says ppl just get lucky on there but shes old and like she just doesnt get it u no? otherwise hmmm i realy like anime, drawing (yes i drew my pfp its def my best one so far xD) otherwise listening 2 music!!! havent been 2 a concert yet but thats only bcuz i dont have enough money bcuz i had to pay my dad back after i accidentally broke the screen door moshing 2 my fave 30 seconds to mars song lmao but it was totes worth it bcuz i got stitches after and they looked SO cool

fave bands: evanescence duh xD, paramore, 30 seconds to mars, mcr, falling in reverse and hmm i cant think of any others but if u ever want me to recomend other bands just lmk bcuz i no ALOT of bands and umm ya thats it! i hope i can make friends here and i hope this place is drama free!!!
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx

Libra Posts : 22
Humor : Dark

sunmer_shimmerlight98x likes this post

Back to top Go down

hi everyone!!! Empty Re: hi everyone!!!

Post by sunmer_shimmerlight98x Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:52 pm

hiiii xamy lee welcome to the foruM!!!!! <3<3<3<3 i hope were friends and you have a good time here its really funnnn What a Face What a Face What a Face
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
Admin

Virgo Posts : 122
Humor : Rnadom lolz

https://moonlitfairyglade.forumotion.com

sunmer_shimmerlight98x and xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:22 pm

welcome ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* its so cool that you listen to mcr i think theyre cool too. my sister saw their concert in person
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Cancer Posts : 106
Humor : mysterious...

Back to top Go down

Post by HayleyRose06 Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:27 pm

omg... HI Amy Lee... xD You sound so cool!! I'm a little scared Shocked Shocked Embarassed Shocked I hope youre as nice as you seem too though!! It's so cool that I'm Hayley Rose and your'e Amy Lee because my brother keeps saying my name is like Amy Rose (which I am NOT!!!! So I'm not saying anything about Sonic or anytthing but just the names are so funny LOL!) And he's so mean but wahtever!!! Razz It's almost like fate or something haha Wink Embarassed Embarassed bounce cheers I sooooo can't wait to get to know you better!!! xoxoxo
HayleyRose06
HayleyRose06

Aries Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:35 pm

O_O ZOMG UR SISTER GOT 2 SEE MCR?!?! IM SO JEALOUS! i would litreraly cry if i got 2 b that close 2 seeing gerad way! my mom says hes creepy looking bcuz he wears makeup but i told her that boys wearing makeup is so HOT bcuz it makes them look like a anime boy like theres this boy in my art class named hayden and he wears makeup and wears trip pants like me and omg ive had a crush on him for the last 3 months like -GLOMPS- xDDD he likes to show me his soul eater art he draws and hes like so good and i think im a good jduge of how good his anime art is bcuz i think im like ummmm 1 8th japanese??? im pretty sure at least idk i just feel that way in my heart if u no what i mean
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx

Back to top Go down

Post by xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:41 pm

omg hi haley! i promise im nice!!! xDD the only person im mean 2 is my brother brandon and im happy 2 see u also hate ur brother! brothers are so gross and stuipd! like my brother brandon is the WORST he literaly thought it was funny to fart on my hair brush i use every morning when i wake up b4 school and he doesnt no this but when i was on the bus i put a curse on him so ya he better start being nice 2 me or else......but ya omg im so sorry ur brother is likee that 2!!! i cant wait 2 b ur friend!!
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx

Back to top Go down

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:41 pm

oh wow your friend likes soul eater too? thats so cool i was just watching that anime ・゚゚・。you sound like a cool person amy, im glad you decided to join us! yeah my sister is into a lot of goth things and she definitely knows more than me. i think she is an emo (i dont know though). i just like anime and some rock bands
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Back to top Go down

Post by xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:44 pm

wait omg sumner i 4got 2 reply 2 u!! my name is amy btw not xamy i know my name is kinda confusing but its meant to look like that bcuz its supposed 2 b like barb wire my cousin randy has a brabwire tatoo on his arm and it looks so cool and i asked my mom if i could get 1 2 some day and she told me randy is a loser and that hes gonna b working at pizza hut until the day he dies but idk that sounds like a good job 2 me bcuz i love pizza!!! xDDD and so ya its so nice 2 meet u!!
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmer_shimmerlight98x Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:46 pm

tattos are so cool xamylee but i think id be afraid to get one lolz lol!

pizzza hut is SOOOO yummy do you get free pizza because he works there?? Shocked What a Face affraid
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:47 pm

my sister has a tattoo on her arm too *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ she said its symbolic or something but idk i just saw a flower.
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmer_shimmerlight98x Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:49 pm

flowers are pretty Smile what kind of flower is it??? Shocked
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HayleyRose06 Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:50 pm

xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx wrote:omg hi haley! i promise im nice!!! xDD the only person im mean 2 is my brother brandon and im happy 2 see u also hate ur brother! brothers are so gross and stuipd! like my brother brandon is the WORST he literaly thought it was funny to fart on my hair brush i use every morning when i wake up b4 school and he doesnt no this but when i was on the bus i put a curse on him so ya he better start being nice 2 me or else......but ya omg im so sorry ur brother is likee that 2!!! i cant wait 2 b ur friend!!

NOOO I don't hate my brother..!!! Shocked Sad Shocked Shocked Embarassed I just meant that he's a little bit rude sometimes and make a lot of Sonic jokes but he isn't really EVIL!!! I think he's ok just a little annoying sometimes! LOLZ!! lol! lol! He is a nice brother when I'm having a hard time though and he watches a lot of shows with me so I like him (BUT... I'll never say that to him xP)
HayleyRose06
HayleyRose06

Back to top Go down

Post by ・゚✧♡summerpetal♡✧・゚ Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:50 pm

its so nice to meet you sunny

its sad that you hate youre brother =( some brothers are nice like mine

i think even though your a shadow fairy and im a light fairy we can still be friends like how me and silvermist are (i think?)

and omg o_o ive never met someone with a real tattoo =O if i ever got one i would get a flower too ! and maybe a bee and a sun of course sunny
・゚✧♡summerpetal♡✧・゚
・゚✧♡summerpetal♡✧・゚

Virgo Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:00 pm

i tried asking randy 4 a free pizza once but he always looks rly tired and he smells kinda weird? idk his eyes are always rly red and i think its bcuz he works so much so idk y my mom says he is a loser but ya speaking of tatoos i think im gonna get a tattoo i saw on the goth girls of nebraska myspace group and they said it means darkest soul which i think is so pretty and i think it makes sense that i get a tatoo of a japanese word bcuz im pretty sure im part japanese even tho my dad tells us that were originally from scotland but idk im really good at guessing what people are saying in anime with out having 2 read the subs but ya heres that tatoo im saving up 4!!

hi everyone!!! 421210
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmer_shimmerlight98x Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:02 pm

woahh xamy thats so cooL!!! do tattos cost a lot? Shocked
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:05 pm

sunmer_shimmerlight98x wrote:flowers are pretty Smile what kind of flower is it??? Shocked

im not sure exactly but she said it was an anemone. its really small bc we arent allowed to get tattoos and she has to hide it from mom but i think its really pretty and when i become an adult i want to get a tattoo too. i can match with my sister i think that would be cool *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Back to top Go down

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:06 pm

xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx wrote:hi everyone!!! 421210

is this allowed... im not sure
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmer_shimmerlight98x Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:07 pm

why wouldn't it be allowed?? im not racist i won't delete it
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:08 pm

idk... i just hope it isnt saying something rude to any asian people but i cant read it so im not sure
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Back to top Go down

Post by xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:09 pm

huhh??? just bcuz it says darkest soul doesnt mean im a bad person or anything??? dont worry sumner i no ur not racist ^_^ arigato (that means ty in japanese)
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx

sunmer_shimmerlight98x and ox0silvermist0xo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HayleyRose06 Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:38 pm

Is that what japanese looks like Amy?? That's so cool.. flower flower I only know English and French so I think it's super super cool when people can speak other languages!!! Shocked Embarassed Shocked When I watch anime I never understand what they're saying so I have to read the subtitles!! xP But they're all so cute so its ok Very Happy Did you see my thread about the fairy anime?? It's really cute you should watch it!!!!! sunny cheers
HayleyRose06
HayleyRose06

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha96Cutie Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:54 pm

HI AmyLee its nice to have you! I like your profile picture you seem really cool and I wish I could draw like you lol. My parents don't let me listen to scary music like MCR or Evanescence but my friends at school talk about them all the time. I don't think they would believ ein fairies though
Samantha96Cutie
Samantha96Cutie

Pisces Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum