Moonlit Fairy Glade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xmas break

3 posters

Go down

xmas break Empty xmas break

Post by xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:22 pm

xmas break is coming up next month and i wanna no what ur all doing 4 it!!! its so stupid bcuz my parents are making me go up north to the cabin with them and its so BORING up there bcuz theres no internet and its like litrerally in the middle of no where so its liek scary but also theres nothing 2 do! my parents always try 2 make me go hiking when im up there with them and i tell them that i think im half vampire bcuz i swear im allergic 2 to the sun bcuz idk it like gives me a headache and stuff and i just have 2 sit down but they dont ever listen 2 to me and ugh!! the only good thing is they bring our dog benjie with and hes basically my best friened and so i just talk to him and its nice bcuz that way i dont have to sit with my paresnts and my brother brandon the whole time he is SO annoying bcuz hes a 15 yr old boy and idk hes just stupid and likes to make prank videos of me for his youtoob and im like omg can i just have some privacy?!?! Evil or Very Mad
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx

Libra Posts : 22
Humor : Dark

sunmer_shimmerlight98x likes this post

Back to top Go down

xmas break Empty Re: xmas break

Post by sunmer_shimmerlight98x Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:57 pm

im going to make cookies with my grandma im so excited i always put lots of sugar on them lolz What a Face

your cabin sounds like a place alot of faries would hide in the woods please look for them while you're up there!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

your brother sounds dumb im sorry your related to him Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad but if he were a fairy he would bee cool lolz he just doesnt get it tongue
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
Admin

Virgo Posts : 122
Humor : Rnadom lolz

https://moonlitfairyglade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HayleyRose06 Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:32 pm

Omgee!!! tongue tongue tongue Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing That's so cool that your family goes to a cabin!!! I wish I could go with you too and we could keep each other company and talk about fairies and music n stuff!!! flower flower R You really a VAMPIRE...?? Shocked I watched this show called Buffy the Vampire Slayer with my brother and they seem really scarey XoX but maybe there can be nice ones too?? That would be so SO COOL if I had a vampire as a friend XD Me and my family are just going to grandma and grandpa's for a big Xmas dinner and its SOOOOO BORING Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes What a Face cyclops I wish I could take my computer with me to talk to all you guys... lol!
HayleyRose06
HayleyRose06

Aries Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down