Moonlit Fairy Glade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(OOC) Whats your favorite pizza?

+2
Samantha96Cutie
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
6 posters

Go down

(OOC) Whats your favorite pizza? Empty (OOC) Whats your favorite pizza?

Post by sunmer_shimmerlight98x Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:42 pm

WQhat's your favotire pizza topping guys? (inspired by the coronaiton day RP LOLz)

i love pizza so much its yummy and silly but i do NOT like pineapple on pizza or aNCHOVIES GROSS pale silent

my favorite is maybe pepperoni and olives yum wahts yours? What a Face
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
Admin

Virgo Posts : 122
Humor : Rnadom lolz

https://moonlitfairyglade.forumotion.com

sunmer_shimmerlight98x likes this post

Back to top Go down

(OOC) Whats your favorite pizza? Empty Re: (OOC) Whats your favorite pizza?

Post by Samantha96Cutie Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:44 pm

I like Hawaiian pizza but a lot of my friend think its gross. Is it gross? I think it's really yummy like sweet and savory
Samantha96Cutie
Samantha96Cutie

Pisces Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:45 pm

*+:。.。meat lovers pizza without the meat.*+:。.。
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Cancer Posts : 106
Humor : mysterious...

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmer_shimmerlight98x Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:47 pm

is that like a cheeze pizza??? or is it different?? misty?
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
Admin

sunmer_shimmerlight98x and fairygurlz like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HayleyRose06 Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:56 pm

I think MY favorite pizza is probably.... HMMM I think I like ALL pizzas!! LOL! geek lol! My favorite part of the pizza is actually the crust... IS that Weird??? I hope not ! Shocked Embarassed cyclops Idk it's just so yummy like really thick yummy bread.... I guess cheese pizza is the best then because then its like the WHOLE PIZZA is like one big thin crust with cheese on it which is AMAZING!!!!!! sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny I went to Pizza hut the other day with this girl from my school because we are best friends and we wanted to hang out together and the pizza there was yummy... BUT more than that I think I just really really like spending time with my friend!!! She is really cute and nice and I think every girl in the world would love her too (because girls are nice and are allowed to love other girls)!! xP Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed
HayleyRose06
HayleyRose06

Aries Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:16 pm

hmmm i think my fave pizza is pepereoni but i HATE when some of them get burned and there all cruncy and gross! normally we order from the pizza hut near us that my cousin works at but omg have u guys ever had this place called davanis??? they have 1 in downtown omaha and its like fancy pizza?? but ya way fancyer then pizza hut bcuz they also have spagetti and brownies and meatballsubs!!!
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx

Libra Posts : 22
Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:18 pm

sunmer_shimmerlight98x wrote:is that like a cheeze pizza??? or is it different?? misty?

no... its a meat lovers pizza... but i ask them to take off all the meat because im vegetarian *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmer_shimmerlight98x Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:19 pm

ox0silvermist0xo wrote:
sunmer_shimmerlight98x wrote:is that like a cheeze pizza??? or is it different?? misty?

no... its a meat lovers pizza... but i ask them to take off all the meat because im vegetarian *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

oh okay! <3
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fairygurlz Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:49 pm

cheez
fairygurlz
fairygurlz

Taurus Posts : 49
Location : My mom said I'm not allowed to put anything here :(
Humor : Different from other girlz.

https://www.fairygurlzismahnayme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fairygurlz Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:50 pm

xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx wrote:hmmm i think my fave pizza is pepereoni but i HATE when some of them get burned and there all cruncy and gross! normally we order from the pizza hut near us that my cousin works at but omg have u guys ever had this place called davanis??? they have 1 in downtown omaha and its like fancy pizza?? but ya way fancyer then pizza hut bcuz they also have spagetti and brownies and meatballsubs!!!

whatz an omoaha????? is that like hawaii?
fairygurlz
fairygurlz

Back to top Go down

Post by fairygurlz Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:51 pm

HayleyRose06 wrote:I think MY favorite pizza is probably.... HMMM I think I like ALL pizzas!! LOL! geek lol! My favorite part of the pizza is actually the crust... IS that Weird??? I hope not ! Shocked Embarassed cyclops Idk it's just so yummy like really thick yummy bread.... I guess cheese pizza is the best then because then its like the WHOLE PIZZA is like one big thin crust with cheese on it which is AMAZING!!!!!! sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny I went to Pizza hut the other day with this girl from my school because we are best friends and we wanted to hang out together and the pizza there was yummy... BUT more than that I think I just really really like spending time with my friend!!! She is really cute and nice and I think every girl in the world would love her too (because girls are nice and are allowed to love other girls)!! xP Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed

oh em gee it sounz like u have a crush on her..... are you a lebanese????? my mom says thats okay and cool! and she knew a lebanese in high shcool
fairygurlz
fairygurlz

Back to top Go down

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:55 pm

fairygurlz wrote:whatz an omoaha????? is that like hawaii?

a city in america... did you not take geography in school?
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Back to top Go down

Post by fairygurlz Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:58 pm

ox0silvermist0xo wrote:

omg doe vegetation mean ur like a rabbit and dont eat meat.... my big sister is like that shes really annoying and says im going to hell becuz i like chicken fingers :c
fairygurlz
fairygurlz

Back to top Go down

Post by fairygurlz Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:59 pm

ox0silvermist0xo wrote:
fairygurlz wrote:whatz an omoaha????? is that like hawaii?

a city in america... did you not take geography in school?

of CORUSE i took goegraphy. Im not frum america so we dont learn about that. but i cant tell u what country im frum bc my mom says if i give out my personal info on the internet ill get abducted and murdered by a peter file. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked cheers Basketball sunny HEHE i still dont know what that is but its bad. and i dont wanna get murdererd bcuz i wanna be alive!!!!! Twisted Evil Surprised Razz Sleep bounce
fairygurlz
fairygurlz

Back to top Go down

Post by fairygurlz Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:02 pm

Samantha96Cutie wrote:I like Hawaiian pizza but a lot of my friend think its gross. Is it gross? I think it's really yummy like sweet and savory

hawaii pizza is YUMMERZ!!!!!!!!!!!! rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit elephant flower flower afro dont worry about what other ppl say theyre just MEAN BULLIES and u sohuld be proud of being a WEIRDO bc being normal is BOEING. lol! study rendeer king farao cherry
fairygurlz
fairygurlz

Back to top Go down

Post by HayleyRose06 Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:03 pm

fairygurlz wrote:
HayleyRose06 wrote:I think MY favorite pizza is probably.... HMMM I think I like ALL pizzas!! LOL! geek lol! My favorite part of the pizza is actually the crust... IS that Weird??? I hope not ! Shocked Embarassed cyclops Idk it's just so yummy like really thick yummy bread.... I guess cheese pizza is the best then because then its like the WHOLE PIZZA is like one big thin crust with cheese on it which is AMAZING!!!!!! sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny I went to Pizza hut the other day with this girl from my school because we are best friends and we wanted to hang out together and the pizza there was yummy... BUT more than that I think I just really really like spending time with my friend!!! She is really cute and nice and I think every girl in the world would love her too (because girls are nice and are allowed to love other girls)!! xP Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed

oh em gee it sounz like u have a crush on her..... are you a lebanese????? my mom says thats okay and cool! and she knew a lebanese in high shcool

OMG WHAT?!?!?! LOLZ WHY WOULD THAT MAKE ME A LEBANESE?!!! lol! lol! lol! Isn't Lebanese a country? LOL! ANYWAYS No I'm not a Lebanese.... and I just like all girls because they're cute!! And IM a girl... so... It's cool affraid affraid affraid Smile Smile But I think it would be ok if I DID have a crush on her because I know lesbians are a thing... they just legalized gay marriage in California right??? Not that I DO have a crush, but you know!! I'm not a homophobic or anything LOL I just think all my girl friends are cute lol! lol! All of YOU GUYS too!!!!! Smile
HayleyRose06
HayleyRose06

Aries Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by fairygurlz Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:05 pm

HayleyRose06 wrote:
fairygurlz wrote:

OMG WHAT?!?!?! LOLZ WHY WOULD THAT MAKE ME A LEBANESE?!!! lol! lol! lol! Isn't Lebanese a country? LOL! ANYWAYS No I'm not a Lebanese.... and I just like all girls because they're cute!! And IM a girl... so... It's cool affraid affraid affraid Smile Smile But I think it would be ok if I DID have a crush on her because I know lesbians are a thing... they just legalized gay marriage in California right??? Not that I DO have a crush, but you know!! I'm not a homophobic or anything LOL I just think all my girl friends are cute lol! lol! All of YOU GUYS too!!!!! Smile

wutz a homophobic... is it people who r afraid of homes? like hobos?
fairygurlz
fairygurlz

Back to top Go down

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:09 pm

fairygurlz wrote:omg doe vegetation mean ur like a rabbit  and dont eat meat.... my big sister is like that shes really annoying and says im going to hell becuz i like chicken fingers :c

no... you wont go to hell from eating chicken lol. your sister is crazy. i just dont eat chicken because i dont like meat lol. you only go to hell if you dont believe in god

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Back to top Go down

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:35 pm

fairygurlz wrote:wutz a homophobic... is it people who r afraid of homes? like hobos?

like aa gay person so they are afraid of gay people.
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum