Moonlit Fairy Glade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAIRY SPELL!!!!!!!!! (OOC)

4 posters

Go down

FAIRY SPELL!!!!!!!!! (OOC) Empty FAIRY SPELL!!!!!!!!! (OOC)

Post by fairygurlz Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:08 pm

O EM GEE GUYZ!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation Exclamation Shocked Cool
I FOUND A SPELL THAT TURNS YOU INTO flower king A REAL FAIRY! I love you What a Face Idea Laughing

i did it last night becUz it takes one sleep to work. SO I DID IT AND i woke up this morning and wehn i touched glitter MY WINGS APPERED!!!!!!!!!! queen queen cheers sunny affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

THEY were BLUE flower  AND sOOOO SPRKLY !!!! and super pretty and delicate the most beautiful wings ANYONE ever HAD!!!! affraid affraid  drunken

SO im gonna shair the spell with you guyz so we can ALL be REAL FAIRYS togETHER! albino
but BE CAREFUL! if you touch glitter. you only have Shocked  TEN SECONDS Shocked  to get somewhere to hide be4 ur wings will show!!! u dont want someone whose not a fairy to see ur wingz bcuz theyl b JEALOUS! affraid silent  pale
and they might try to steal ur fairy dust for themSELFS! Sad Shocked Mad Mad Question  its super dangerous so u gotta be careful not to show anY NON FAIRY UR WINGS. Faiary hunters are DANGERSOUS!!!!! No Shocked Sad

u guyz cant share this with ANYEONE who ISNT A FAIRY!!!! by looking at this below you SOLEMLY SWEAR u will NEVER show a non Fairy this spell. protect the fairiez!

FIRST u have to do this spell at MIDNIGHT!!! its SUPER important that itz at midnight or it WONT WORK.
Find some sparkles or glitter or confetti and mix it with perfume or something that smells MAGICAL like shampoo or soap. then put it on your forehead and look out at the stars. Then you have to cloze ur eyez and say:

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I believe I believe I beleive. In fairies I will always trust. Despite the lies I have been told, I know i will be a fairy bold. With shining wings like sparkling stars, i promise to keep fairies in my heart.
I will never say i dont believe, never lie and decieve. My heart it shall remain so true, even if I become blue.
(DONT SAY THIS: BLUE MEANZ SAD!!! like doubting fairies exist!) (then say this part) when i touch a star all will see my wings and fairy self that shines true deep in my heart. For two hours they will stay and then a star i must touch again. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Sparkle Sparkle shine and gleam - here my wings i soon shall see!!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
( A STAR IS A GLITTER!!!)

(DONT SAY THIS) then u hav to imagine REALLY HARD in your heart the wings that u want. Then u have to go to sleep with the glitter on u. and when u wake up u will have ur wings when u touch glitter!!!!!!
ITs true!! i got my wings last night. i can't show u guyz tho bcuz im not allowed to post picz of myself on the internet in case theres peter file.s. bc im really pretty and they would want to murder me. Neutral I love you cyclops No @
If u do this spell on a full moon ur wings can stay for A WHOLE DAY!!!!!!!!!

guyz its true bc i did it and it WORKED!! PLUS my little sister did it too and i saw her wings. Its REAL! What a Face
so u guyz need to do this spell too so we can b fairiez for REAL. Exclamation Exclamation Shocked JUST REMEMBER if someone tells u they dont believe in fairies... when ur wings are out... u will DIE!!!!!!!! BECAUSE UR A FAIRY!!!! so NEVER SHOW UR WINGS TO SOME1 WHO DOESNT BELEIVE!!!!!!! Mad Crying or Very sad Exclamation

alzo: sorry i didnt make many posts yesterday. MY mom took away my ipod and wouldnt let me go on the computerz bc i got a bad mark on my math test and she siad the computer iz rotting my brain so i had to do extra homework Suspect BUT IM BACK NOW! my dad told her she was being a st*pid b-word and that my brain was rotten anyway!!! SO it doesnt matter if i use the computer! YAY!!!!! THANKS DAD!!!!! Very Happy I love you
fairygurlz
fairygurlz

Taurus Posts : 49
Location : My mom said I'm not allowed to put anything here :(
Humor : Different from other girlz.

https://www.fairygurlzismahnayme.com

sunmer_shimmerlight98x likes this post

Back to top Go down

FAIRY SPELL!!!!!!!!! (OOC) Empty Re: FAIRY SPELL!!!!!!!!! (OOC)

Post by sunmer_shimmerlight98x Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:02 am

OMG FG IT TOTALLY WORKED!!!! <3 Shocked Shocked Shocked

not that i didn't think it would because of course it would lolz fairys dont lie!

my wings are yellow and white and SOOOOO sparkly omgeeze!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3

thank you for sharingggg
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
Admin

Virgo Posts : 122
Humor : Rnadom lolz

https://moonlitfairyglade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fairygurlz Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:36 am

sunmer_shimmerlight98x wrote:OMG FG IT TOTALLY WORKED!!!! <3 Shocked Shocked Shocked

not that i didn't think it would because of course it would lolz fairys dont lie!

my wings are yellow and white and SOOOOO sparkly omgeeze!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3

thank you for sharingggg

OMGGGGG im so happy for YOU!!!!!! maye someday we can all meet up when were grownups and show eachother our I love you WINGS!! I love you
fairygurlz
fairygurlz

Back to top Go down

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:53 am

how did you try it already its not midnight yet?
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Cancer Posts : 106
Humor : mysterious...

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmer_shimmerlight98x Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:50 am

its midngiht 2 hours afo where i am you can check the time stamps we might live in different places???? <3
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
Admin

Virgo Posts : 122
Humor : Rnadom lolz

https://moonlitfairyglade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fairygurlz Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:54 am

sunmer_shimmerlight98x wrote:its midngiht 2 hours afo where i am you can check the time stamps we might live in different places???? <3

omg ur parents let u stay up so late.... Cool my bedtime is 10pm :c Sad so i had to do the spell in secret after my mom and dad went downstairz to watch tv i wish i was allowed to stay up so late... Surprised
fairygurlz
fairygurlz

Back to top Go down

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:51 am

sunmer_shimmerlight98x wrote:its midngiht 2 hours afo where i am you can check the time stamps we might live in different places???? <3

but the timestamp says you posted it at 10pm... so i dont think its working. but maybe it shows it in my timezone, if youre ahead of me that makes sense (i think, im bad at timezones)
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Cancer Posts : 106
Humor : mysterious...

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha96Cutie Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:07 am

I wasnt posting last night because I was doing my fairy spell... Now I have beutiful blue wings that glimmer in the light!! Well moonlight lol because I did it at night. Thanks so much for sharing this spaell fariygurlz, I'm gonna see if my best friend (who believes in fairies too!) will do the spell or not! Yay
Samantha96Cutie
Samantha96Cutie

Pisces Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down