Moonlit Fairy Glade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a girl... You're a girl... CAN GIRLS.....?!?!?!?!?!??!

4 posters

Go down

I'm a girl... You're a girl... CAN GIRLS.....?!?!?!?!?!??! Empty I'm a girl... You're a girl... CAN GIRLS.....?!?!?!?!?!??!

Post by HayleyRose06 Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:09 pm

I was thinking about this alot recently and all of my girl friends and even my mom and MY BROTHER and I asked them this a lot but I don't know what the answer is!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad It makes me stay awake at night making my head spin and swim and.... I JUST DON'T KNOW!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad PLEASE help me figure it out!!! As fellow GIRLS... I think you will all have a better answer than anyone else!!! AND you're all fairires soo.... Welll I trust you!!! LOLZ lol! lol!

Sooo basically..... I was at a sleepover with my friends the other day and one of them said we should all try kissing for fun because if GIRLS do it it's okay and doesn't give cooties...... Embarassed Embarassed Shocked Shocked NOT IN LIKE a LOVE way I mean of course we all love each other but NOT LIKE THAT just like FRIends love friends!! flower lol! lol! Laughing But so my friend dared me to kiss her and I didn't want to say no and be a bummer... so.... we KISSED ... ON THE L*PS Shocked Embarassed Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed Idea I'm so worried that I'm going to get in trouble even though I KNOW my mom can't know!!!! EEEE!!!!! I didn't LIKE it.... DUH... But I won't say I didn't NOT like it... Shocked Shocked lol! lol! lol! lol! I don't want to die or go to jail because I did something bad................ Shocked Shocked Shocked Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad DID I DO A BAD THING?!?!?!
HayleyRose06
HayleyRose06

Aries Posts : 55

sunmer_shimmerlight98x likes this post

Back to top Go down

I'm a girl... You're a girl... CAN GIRLS.....?!?!?!?!?!??! Empty Re: I'm a girl... You're a girl... CAN GIRLS.....?!?!?!?!?!??!

Post by fairygurlz Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:37 pm

i think if u kissed a girl and u liked it that meanz ur a lebensees.. flower flower or at least bis*xual!!!!!!! Razz therez nothing wrong wit that u wont go 2 jail! my aunt is a lebenese. she has a best friend who she kisses on her mouth sometimes. i think its gross not bcuz theyre both girls but bcuz kissing iz gross its gross when my mom and dad kiss two bcuz kissing is yucky!!! No No Embarassed but if u liked it thatz okay maybe i just havent got pubrtee yet. LOLZOR!!!!! lol! mayb u shud try just holding hands first. thats what i did with the boy i liked in grade 4 and his hands were sticky so i didnt like him aanymore !! u wont die either!! unless u get AIDS cuz i heerad u can get that or blue waffle affraid (DONT GOOGLE IT) affraid from kissing. but my sister told me that and shes mean so maybe shez a lier! Sad sunny bounce

my mom sayz if i ever kiss a boy i'll get prorgant and die but i think boyz are GROSS so ill never kiss one. dont kiss any!! ithink kissing girlz iz fine bcuz u cant get a baby and DIE!!!!!!!!! lol! afro
fairygurlz
fairygurlz

Taurus Posts : 49
Location : My mom said I'm not allowed to put anything here :(
Humor : Different from other girlz.

https://www.fairygurlzismahnayme.com

Back to top Go down

I'm a girl... You're a girl... CAN GIRLS.....?!?!?!?!?!??! Empty Re: I'm a girl... You're a girl... CAN GIRLS.....?!?!?!?!?!??!

Post by sunmer_shimmerlight98x Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:25 am

kissing girls is totally fine my moms kiss all the time and they are in love and thats fine!! Smile <3 but it is gross when they kiss because theyre my moms EWWW Mad Mad Mad pale

if your mom thinks its bad and gets you in trouble thats MEAN.

anyways i asked my mom and she also said its not a bad thing and you wont go to jail or get sick like fae said so dont worry !!! <3
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
Admin

Virgo Posts : 122
Humor : Rnadom lolz

https://moonlitfairyglade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HayleyRose06 Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:17 pm

OMG... You have TWO moms???!?!?!?! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed How did that happen?! Like... WHAT?!?! My school taught me that babies aren't born unless you have a man and a woman and they do the you-know-what... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes THATS SO CRAZY!!!! HOw did your MOMS give birth to yOU!?!??!??!! WHAT!!!! flower flower flower flower flower
HayleyRose06
HayleyRose06

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha96Cutie Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:08 am

My dad said that gay people go to hell though... I m scared and don't want that to happen to you Hayley please don't let god see you kissing any girls hehe
Samantha96Cutie
Samantha96Cutie

Pisces Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmer_shimmerlight98x Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:20 pm

my momma had me and my sister with my dad, but he was dumb so she left and fell in love with my other mom Smile
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HayleyRose06 Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:59 am

Do you think... I'm like your moms and like girls?? My brother thinks girls are gross because they have cooties but I KNOW its the boys that have cooties... do you think my brother might be into boys too??!?!
HayleyRose06
HayleyRose06

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmer_shimmerlight98x Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:01 pm

hmmm yeah youre brother probably likes boys!!! Shocked Surprised tha'ts pretty gross not because its wrong to like bosy but because boys are STINKY pale pale pale pale pale silent
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HayleyRose06 Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:14 am

EWWWW I have to tell my brother to wash his hands and mouth whenever he uses the computer now... I don't want to catch his yucky boy germs when I'm trying to be a cute fairy pale pale pale scratch I saw what he was looking at on the computer the other day and it was pretty STUPID... Mad bounce bounce Shocked He keeps trying to show me his weird YouTube videos but I tell him I don't want to see them because they're weaird and not funny at all EW
HayleyRose06
HayleyRose06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum