Moonlit Fairy Glade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kinda srs!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

kinda srs!!!!! Empty kinda srs!!!!!

Post by fairygurlz Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:45 am

hey girlz its so late! Sleep this iz the latest i ever stayd up!!! Sleep cyclops Wink
i hav a kinda srs post a kinda srz question ...scratch

do your guys parents fight a lot ? albino scratch

my mom and dad were downstairz yelling at eachother and my dad wuz bein scary!!!! i think tongue Question he waz really mad and i heard a glass break! i think there waz a really big bug and he was trying to kill it. confused  cuz he said ill kill u but idk wat else they were saying bc my parentz speak french but i dont!!!! bc french is dumb!!! lol! elephant . me and my little brother sat at listening thru our door and he waz crying (he was covered in SN*OT EW i didnt even have any tissuez pig No )  Crying or Very sad Sad  i tried to use my fairy magic to help him and even showed him the fairy spell but it didnt help Sad maybe bcuz hes a boy ? Rolling Eyes  or doesnt beleive... silent tongue

NYWAY. do your guyz parents fight a lot too? my mom wuz cryin when she came upstairs and shes super annoying but since im a fairy i still dont want anyone to cry!!!! pale Crying or Very sad nyway she forgot to take away my ipod cat cheers  becuz she was crying and my dad iz sleeping on the couch bc mom sayz he snores too loud lol! . so i can post on here and im super happy!!! YAY!!!!! flower flower im watching sum nightcore fairy pmvs on utoob LOLZ lol! geek cheers

p.s. cheers whats divorce i heard my big sister say my parents need it is it like a flower  special fairy spell flower  to make them stop being mad!!! affraid cheers lol! lol! lol! lol!
fairygurlz
fairygurlz

Taurus Posts : 49
Location : My mom said I'm not allowed to put anything here :(
Humor : Different from other girlz.

https://www.fairygurlzismahnayme.com

sunmer_shimmerlight98x likes this post

Back to top Go down

kinda srs!!!!! Empty Re: kinda srs!!!!!

Post by sunmer_shimmerlight98x Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:28 am

hmmm idk what was going on with ur parents but maybe do some fairy magic on your mom to make her feel beteter? like... sing a song and throw glitter all around and she'll laugh and be happy again!!! <3 i think that would work to make her stop cvrying What a Face What a Face What a Face
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
Admin

Virgo Posts : 122
Humor : Rnadom lolz

https://moonlitfairyglade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HayleyRose06 Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:21 pm

Oh no.... Fairygurlz that sounds so serious... pale pale silent I don't want to say something wrong if I end up wrong because that would be so mean and awkward but...... I think your parents might be fighting because they don't love each otther anymore and they're going to split up...... OH NO... Fairygurlz if you need help we are all fairies and we love you and we will do whatever we can to help you... like... You can stay at my place until things are better!! LOL lol! I don't even know where you live!!! But if I did I would use my pink fairy wings to fly all the way to you and pick you up and take you home with me so we could have girl sleepovers together and stay up all night and talk about fairies n stuff!! ! Wink
HayleyRose06
HayleyRose06

Aries Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum