Moonlit Fairy Glade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(OOC) what kind of fairy are you

+3
Samantha96Cutie
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
ox0silvermist0xo
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(OOC) what kind of fairy are you - Page 2 Empty Re: (OOC) what kind of fairy are you

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:29 pm

thats ok amy. you can be more than one fairy type in your heart. *:・゚✧ silvermist is a dark/moon fairy (the dark fairy type is also moon fairy type... its the same thing, like the sun is light so moonlight is darkness) but she also has ice powers... and i think she could be a shadow fairy too if she wanted but idk. silvermist has a lot of pain and suffering too so maybe your fairy and mine can be friends *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Cancer Posts : 106
Humor : mysterious...

sunmer_shimmerlight98x likes this post

Back to top Go down

(OOC) what kind of fairy are you - Page 2 Empty Re: (OOC) what kind of fairy are you

Post by xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:32 pm

hes the main character in naruto! xD i had to google what his name meant bcuz my japanese isnt that good yet but its like a fish cake? which idk what that means bcuz idk eating a cake made out of fish sounds SO GROSS No but ya his whole thing is that hes special bcuz he has the fox spirit inside him and its like a demon and ppl are scared of him even tho hes just trying to become the hakage and save the world or something??? i stopped watching bcuz i could only find the first few episodes online but ya its one of my favorite animes and u should def watch it!! but only if ur ok with reading subs bcuz tehy speak in japanese and idk if ur jajpanese is as good as mine but take ur time with it! ^_^
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx

Libra Posts : 22
Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:39 pm

ya silver i think thats what my fairy would be is dark/shadow fairy deep down bcuz if dark means there from the moon the moon is kinda like a loner which is really fitting for my fairy bcuz shes also a loner but she also has the other kind of darkness inside her heart and hmmm idk what powers id give her yet! she defianitely can control shadows and make them attack ppl but she can also hide inside shadows especially when the voices in her brain get 2 loud and she needs to escape but not only is she a fairy but shes also part vampire(dont worry she wont bite u xD) but its what makes her eyes red and why shes afraid to come out into the sun and how she ended up being alone and y ppl are afraid of her one day i will write up a whole thing for her so that u guys can rly get 2 no her bcuz ive literally been drawing art of her and writing in my journal about her since i was 9 and one day im gonna write a book or make amovie about her
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx

Back to top Go down

Post by HayleyRose06 Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:44 pm

OMSQUEEZE you can DRAW?!?!?!?! That's so cool AMY!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked sunny Embarassed Shocked sunny cheers cheers Can you show us some?? I would love love LOVe to see your art... Embarassed lol! lol! lol!
HayleyRose06
HayleyRose06

Aries Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:02 pm

omg yes ill show u my art! these were all from the last couple years so dont judge bcuz ive def got alot  better oh and also my pfp is also drawn by meh xDD

(OOC) what kind of fairy are you - Page 2 Bdcb7f10

(OOC) what kind of fairy are you - Page 2 D31exg11

(OOC) what kind of fairy are you - Page 2 3b871b11

(OOC) what kind of fairy are you - Page 2 Images10
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx

Back to top Go down

Post by HayleyRose06 Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:05 pm

WOW... That's so COOL Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz I can't draw at ALL so this is so amazing to me!!! Your so cool and talented Amy!!! xoxo Do you think you could draw our fairies too?? Shocked flower lol!
HayleyRose06
HayleyRose06

Aries Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by fairygurlz Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:06 pm

xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx wrote:omg yes ill show u my art! these were all from the last couple years so dont judge bcuz ive def got alot  better oh and also my pfp is also drawn by meh xDD

(OOC) what kind of fairy are you - Page 2 Bdcb7f10

(OOC) what kind of fairy are you - Page 2 D31exg11

(OOC) what kind of fairy are you - Page 2 3b871b11

(OOC) what kind of fairy are you - Page 2 Images10

OH EM GEE!!! thses are so cool.... AMYLEE can u DRAW ME>???????? Question Question What a Face I love you I love you Embarassed
fairygurlz
fairygurlz

Taurus Posts : 49
Location : My mom said I'm not allowed to put anything here :(
Humor : Different from other girlz.

https://www.fairygurlzismahnayme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmer_shimmerlight98x Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:09 pm

xamy you're an amzing artist omh???????? <3<3<3 wow it would be so cool if you drew faries but no pressure!!! What a Face
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
sunmer_shimmerlight98x
Admin

Virgo Posts : 122
Humor : Rnadom lolz

https://moonlitfairyglade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:11 pm

tysm! this is why i think im part japanese bcuz ive just always been good at drawing anime and idk if u no what a manga is but there basically like japanese comic books? but like comic books if they were anime and whenever i show hayden my anime drawings he tells me i could definitely be a manga drawer one day but then id have to move to japan which means id probably have to get a job as soon as i turn 15 so thats the plan for now and i think im gonna get a job at the dairy queen thats like 10 minutes from me bcuz then i can make money and get free ice cream xD but omg ive never drawn someone elses character b4 but i can try! it might take me a bit tho bcuz its really easy for me to stop paying attention and then im like ooooh cookies! xDDD and ill start thinking about that instead of drawing but ya i can def try 1 day!
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx

Back to top Go down

Post by xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:15 pm

i can show u one of the first ever fairies i ever drew its basically the first ever shadow fairy idea i ever had and i was going thru a rly dark time at the time so i feel like u can rly feel it in the drawing

(OOC) what kind of fairy are you - Page 2 Sad-fa11
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx

Back to top Go down

Post by fairygurlz Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:17 pm

(OOC) what kind of fairy are you - Page 2 Screen12

THIS is my fairy. Pretend her wings are blue and not pink cuz my art program doeznt hav a blue!!! weird LOLLLLL i drew it all by mtsellf. AMY LEE do u think ym art is good..... ur so good at drawing ill never b as good az u but do u like it...
fairygurlz
fairygurlz

Taurus Posts : 49
Location : My mom said I'm not allowed to put anything here :(
Humor : Different from other girlz.

https://www.fairygurlzismahnayme.com

sunmer_shimmerlight98x and xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:20 pm

thats SO good omg! i love her colors so much and she looks like shes having alot of fun its so different from my fairy xD but even then my fairy is a very gentle girl when the voices arent getting 2 her so she would def be friends with ur fairy maybe they could watch a thunderstorm 2gether or smth!
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx
xXamyleeVampireFreakzXx

Back to top Go down

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:29 pm

(OOC) what kind of fairy are you - Page 2 Silver10

here is my fairy (silvermist)... i want to add color later but if you want to draw her here you go
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha96Cutie Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:47 pm

Omg your guyses fairies are soc ute Very Happy I wish icould draw too !
Samantha96Cutie
Samantha96Cutie

Pisces Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ox0silvermist0xo Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:56 pm

Samantha96Cutie wrote:Omg your guyses fairies are soc ute Very Happy I wish icould draw too !

thanks sammy *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ i bet your fairy would be really cute too if you drew it. my sister says shes bad at drawing but i think her art is really good.
ox0silvermist0xo
ox0silvermist0xo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2